Contribute Your Best Work For Readers Of AndroidBuzz.net
The majority of AndroidBuzz.Net
readers are Muslim and the remaining are those who are not Muslims but we love & respect every religion. That’s why We’ll not accept any article which is against any religion, community, country, or political party. However, you are allowed to submit a guest post that should be informative and helpful for the people of Illinois, the State of America, and to be people around the world.
Brief Ideas Of What All We Accept From Guest Bloggers Include The Following:
- Android OS
- Smart phones
- Smart Watches
- Mobile Accessories
- Informational content
- Business / Finance Related to Tech industries
- Tech ‘How-To’ Guides
- Digital Marketing
- Smart Travel Gadget
- Crypto / Forex
- Software Reviews
- Apps Reviews
- Gadget / Gear / Product Reviews
- Tips & Tricks
- *Articles must be unique and written for androidbuzz.net, never been published anywhere on the internet, and will not be published elsewhere.
- *The Article should be above 1000+ words, with informative original content and proper credits.
- *Place one internal link of any relevant post of this blog.
- *2 Relevant links per article from one Domain/Website.
- No degrading / defaming material.
- No malicious backlinks.
- No promotion of adult content, drug or gambling.
- No duplicate / derivative / regurgitated content.
Images & Videos
Featured Image dimension must be 660px X 371px. Under article, Image width should be 550px to 660px. (*Every image must have the same width). Moreover, the images should not be copyrighted. otherwise, do mention the image source too. If you have created images / Infographics, you will be given credit to your site.
Androidbuzz.net is strictly against plagiarism. Think twice before submitting a copied article.
How To Submit A Guest Post Androidbuzz.net:
Have any questions? Feel free to email me or get in touch via Contact Form.
- Send your Post/Article via email: Team.RealMaxMarketing[at]Gmail.com
- Editors have the final right to modify or reject your articles.
- If your post needs re-write, you will be notified by email.
- Once your article is scheduled or goes live. I’ll inform you via email.