Currently, we’ve important data saved on our mobile bias. We, constantly live with the fear of losing this data, that’s why we try to keep as important data as possible on the pall so that in- case of any unfortunate event we could recover the data fluently. still, utmost of us aren’t happy with keeping everything on a pall knowing that it’s not 100 safe as we’ve formerly seen the data being compromised on multitudinous occasions. So, we tend to save our sensitive data locally on a mobile device. The draw- reverse of keeping your data only on the mobile device is that it’s prone to get lost and is veritably delicate to recover. still, in this composition, we will tell you an easy way to recover lost data on Android.
There’s an app called Mobikin Doctor for Android. It’s an amazing app which is veritably easy to use and is able of recovering data on an Android device in a jiff. It can recover deleted textbook dispatches, connections, prints, music and other lines from smartphones and tablets running Android. It’s available for both Windows and MAC, so it doesn’t count which platform you’re using with the help of Mobikin Doctor you can fluently recover lost data on Android. The process of recovering data is as simple as it can get. All you have to do is to connect your Android phone with your PC via a USB string and launch the Mobikin Doctor for Android on your PC. The interface of the app is veritably simple and tone- explicatory. But still, we will show you how you can recover data using Mobikin Doctor.
Enable USB Debugging
- Open ‘ Settings ’ on your Android device.
- Scroll down to ‘ About Phone ’.
- Tap on figure number about 7 times until you see a communication saying ‘ inventor options are actuated ’.
- Once you see the communication, valve back and you’ll see the ‘ inventor Options ’ menu appear at the bottom of the settings runner.
- Go to the inventor Options menu and scroll down until you see USB Debugging. Turn on the toggle and hit OK to enable
Make sure you enable USB Debugging before starting to recover your lost data on Android.
Recover Deleted Data on Android
1. First of all, launch Mobikin Doctor on your PC. On the main screen, you’ll see different softwares which are offered by Mobikin Doctor. still, this time we’re going to stick to the Android Recovery as this companion is about recovering canceled data on Android device. Select Android Recovery.
2. As soon as you elect Android Recovery the software will ask you connect your Android device to the PC.
It’ll take a couple of seconds to install the Mobikin app on your Android device.
3. The Android app has a couple of features to offer, but we aren’t going to dig- in them as this companion isn’t about browsing lines or installing/ uninstalling apps.
4. On PC, you’ll now see all kinds of data on Mobikin Doctor which is there to be recovered. You can recover Connections, dispatches, Call Logs, prints, vids, Audios, and Documents.
5. You can elect All or elect only the type which you’re looking to recover.
6. On the coming screen, you’ll see all the data that was set up on your device. It includes both the data which is presently on your device the bone that was lost or canceled . You can search through the lists and recover the deleted canceled data.
7. Still, to make effects a bit easier toggle the switch on top that says Only display the deleted item( s).
8. Select the data that you intend to recover and click on the Recover button at the bottom.
9. Browse to the brochure that you want to save the recovered lost data from Android and click OK.
In today’s digital age, where our smartphones are repositories of invaluable memories and critical information, the loss of data can be distressing. Fortunately, the process of recovering lost data on Android devices has become more accessible and effective. The methods discussed in this guide provide you with various options to retrieve your lost photos, videos, contacts, messages, and more. Remember that the key to successful data recovery is acting swiftly, avoiding further data overwriting, and using reputable recovery software. By following the steps outlined in this guide and utilizing the recommended tools, you can increase your chances of regaining your lost data and minimizing the impact of unexpected data loss.
1: Can I recover deleted files from my Android device?
Yes, in many cases, you can recover deleted files from your Android device using data recovery software. However, the success of recovery depends on various factors such as how long ago the files were deleted and whether they have been overwritten.
2: What types of data can I recover?
You can recover various types of data including photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, documents, and more, depending on the capabilities of the recovery software you use.
3: How can I recover lost data without a backup?
Data recovery software is designed to retrieve lost data even if you don’t have a backup. These tools scan your device’s storage for traces of deleted data and attempt to recover them.
4: Can I recover data from a factory reset device?
Yes, you can recover data from a factory reset device, but the chances of success decrease significantly. A factory reset generally erases a significant portion of the data, making recovery more challenging.
5: Is it safe to use data recovery software?
Reputable data recovery software is safe to use. However, it’s important to download and use software from trusted sources to avoid malware or further data loss. Always read reviews and do your research before selecting a recovery tool.