The majority of streaming music services provide a year-in-review that is customized for their subscribers. This could be Spotify Wrapped or even the brand new YouTube Music year-in-review, there are plenty of people who like watching their music patterns all through the year. This year, we’ve got a revamped Apple Music annual wrap-up that lets you browse your top artists, and songs, time-listened to, and more to the duration of your Apple Music account. This is how to locate the Apple Music Replay for 2022.
Apple Music Replay: How to Find Your Favourite Artists, Tracks, and More (2022)
Contrary to rivals like Spotify, Apple Music doesn’t provide the Replay feature in the Music app in its own. Instead, you’ll need to look it up in your browser. You can perform this on the laptop/PC (Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, Linux, etc) or your phone. Like always, you can make use of the following table of contents to skip into the section for smartphones and computers.
Find Apple Music Replay on PC/Laptop
You can access all of Apple Music’s stats for 2022 using your laptop or computer. Follow the steps below for access to your annual summary to Apple Music:
- Go to Apple Music Replay’s website. Apple Music Replay website.
- If you’re not signed in you can sign in to the site using an Apple ID password.
- Click on “Get Started”. Click on “Play your highlight reel” to view a brief review of all your Apple Music data.
- You can scroll down to see the specific 2022 statistics in the case of Apple Music. This includes the number of minutes you’ve spent listening to the most popular songs and albums, as well as more.
Find Apple Music Replay on iPhone/Android
If you’d like to review your Apple Music stats on a smartphone, simply follow these steps:
- In Safari/Chrome (or the browser you prefer) go to Apple Music Replay. Apple Music Replay website.
- Log in using the details of your Apple ID and tap on “Get Started”.
- You can now hit “Play your highlight reel” to view a quick review of the Apple Music statistics.
- You can scroll down to view the full version of Apple Music complete with your top artists, tracks, and more.
Apple Music Replay FAQs:
1. What are my most played songs via Apple Music?
You can visit the Apple Music Replay website to look up the top 10 most played tracks. The site also shows the amount the times that you’ve played these songs.
2. What’s wrong with my Apple Music Replay showing up?
If Apple Music replay isn’t showing on your screen this means you’ve not played enough music by 2022. Because the service utilizes your history of playback to identify your top songs, most loved artists, and more the service requires a lot of data from playback to provide the results. If you’re not listening to enough music on Replay’s Replay website will display an indicator bar that shows how many more music you have to listen to in order to get the best results.
3. Is Apple Music Replay restarting every year?
The answer is yes, Apple Music replay resets at the beginning of each new year. That means that every year, you will be able to view your most played tracks, artists, and music albums available through Apple Music.
Check Out Your Apple Music Annual Wrap-Up for 2022
That’s how you can look over what you’ve got in your Apple Music Replay for 2022. Although the feature isn’t fully integrated into Apple Music, the Apple Music app however it’s nice to be aware that Apple does allow its users to check their playback stats on the web browser. So, what tracks have been playing over and over this year? Tell us in the comments below.
Leave a Reply